Re: No more memory available.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58874] Re: No more memory available.
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:46:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
LumisROB wrote: > During this calculation: > > > Det[m] > > the kernel has jammed and the following message has been visualized > > > No more memory available. > Mathematica kernel has shut down. > > it is possible to overcome this obstacle increasing the memory or it > is a non surmountable limit of the windows XP vers 32 bit ? > > Thanks for the help > Hi, How big is the matrix m? David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk