Re: an Integrate question

Dear Mathgroup
First of all thanks to Carl Woll and Andreas Dieckman for providing the
answer to the integral.   Digging my results a little bit I found
myself with a little different integral. I am trying to calculate some
electromagnetic field in conductive soil, the integral looks like this:
Integrate[Exp[-m Sqrt[x2+k2]]*> Exp[I h
x]/(Abs[x]+Sqrt[x2+k2]),{x,0,Infinity}]
where h and m are real and k is either pure imaginary or has a negative
real part.
Any ideas on how to solve such integral analytically?
After some tests I believe this integral is a job for NIntegrate,
nevertheless it is worth asking if anyone knows any trick to transform
this integral in something that can be solved analytically.
Nice Regards
Antonio