Re: No more memory available.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58893] Re: No more memory available.
- From: "Mukhtar Bekkali" <mbekkali at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:58:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you search this forum or google for key words like "no more memory available" you would get your answer. I personally suspect that Mathematica has problems with Intel HT because running the same code on 64bit machine with 8gb of ram gives the exact same error message, while running it on AMD cpu or Intel w/o HT (or HT disabled) yields the result. The easiest way to handle this problem is to disable HT in bios. Also, new version of Mathematica might have addressed this problem. I know 5.0 does not.