Re: LegendreP error (bug?) in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58964] Re: LegendreP error (bug?) in Mathematica
- From: "Lalu" <BhuvaneshBhatt at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:12:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
symbio wrote: > the sum does represent LegendreP, according to Mathematica's function > website: > > http://functions.wolfram.com/Polynomials/LegendreP/06/01/03/0002/ I believe it is applicable only for nonnegative integer n. The formula should probably note this restriction, though; I will suggest it to the authors. Bhuvanesh, Wolfram Research.