Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58966] Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)
- From: "Wishmaster" <wishmaster at imaginary.marreka.no-ip.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Where can I find freeware/free for personal use Mathematica packages (aka:
the ones that you load with the '<<' command. Don't know the exact term, I'm
new to Mathematica).
I'm looking for some packages for electronics.
I use Mathematica 5.0 on Windows XP.
s Renan (aka Wishmaster) - Canoas, RS, Brazil
"Rumor has it that, when they shut down the IBM 7094 at MIT in 1973,
they found a low-priority process that had been submitted in
1967 and had not yet been run. " -- From Silbershatz and Galvin, pp.
Prev by Date:
Re: LegendreP error (bug?) in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Passing options through user-defined functions
Previous by thread:
Re: How to plot individual 2D data points, where each must have its own color.
Next by thread:
Re: Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)