Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58966] Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)
- From: "Wishmaster" <wishmaster at imaginary.marreka.no-ip.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, Where can I find freeware/free for personal use Mathematica packages (aka: the ones that you load with the '<<' command. Don't know the exact term, I'm new to Mathematica). I'm looking for some packages for electronics. Any? I use Mathematica 5.0 on Windows XP. Thanks! -- s Renan (aka Wishmaster) - Canoas, RS, Brazil "Rumor has it that, when they shut down the IBM 7094 at MIT in 1973, they found a low-priority process that had been submitted in 1967 and had not yet been run. " -- From Silbershatz and Galvin, pp. 142-143.