  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58967] Passing options through user-defined functions
  • From: Joe Christy <joe at eshu.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a function implemnted as module which uses various builtin
functions. What is the best way to pass options to the builtin functions?

For example, I have something like

foo[p,q]:=
Module[
	{bar},
	bar=Table[
		f[x,y],
		{x,1,p},{y,1,q}
	];
	ArrayPlot[bar]
]

and I would like to be able to write something like

foo[3,5, size -> 100]

and see the results of ArrayPlot[bar, ImageSize->{3*100,5*100}]
--
------------------ http://public.xdi.org/=joe.christy ------------------