- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg59009] invisible cursor
- From: steve <fisk at bowdoin.edu>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 04:03:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My cursor has become invisible. (It works just fine in other
applications). In addition, if I select something then nothing is
highlighted, but the select key will remove the selection. It's an
interesting way to try to work, but I prefer to see what I'm doing.
How can I fix this problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: Download mathematica icons?
Next by Date:
Re: Passing options through user-defined functions
Previous by thread:
Fedora Core 4?
Next by thread:
Re: invisible cursor