Re: invisible cursor
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg59053] Re: [mg59009] invisible cursor
- From: yehuda ben-shimol <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:26:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200507260803.EAA00462@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: yehuda ben-shimol <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It would be helpful if you gave some info on the OS so I speculate
that you are using a Linux machine.
If this is so, this happens when NumLock is on. Toggle its state.
Under windows I have never faced such a situation.
Under Linux, if you you are working with KDE, then the Klipper
prevents the selection of graphics. Turn it off
On 7/26/05, steve <fisk at bowdoin.edu> wrote:
> My cursor has become invisible. (It works just fine in other
> applications). In addition, if I select something then nothing is
> highlighted, but the select key will remove the selection. It's an
> interesting way to try to work, but I prefer to see what I'm doing.
> How can I fix this problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: solve output "problem"
Next by Date:
Re: Why won't Horner work?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Why won't Horner work?