Re: Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58972] Re: Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 04:01:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, see: http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/Engineering/ Wishmaster wrote: > Hello, > > Where can I find freeware/free for personal use Mathematica packages (aka: > the ones that you load with the '<<' command. Don't know the exact term, I'm > new to Mathematica). > > I'm looking for some packages for electronics. > > Any? > > I use Mathematica 5.0 on Windows XP. > > Thanks!