Interpolation of function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg59147] Interpolation of function
- From: "Mukhtar Bekkali" <mbekkali at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 01:25:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My notebook is located here http://www.public.iastate.edu/~mbekkali/Research/Untitled-1.nb My problem is that the interpolating function looks nothing like the true function for some specific parameter values (u,r,lambda). I changed the number of points at which the evaluation is performed but it did not help. My original problem is that I would like to find a crude approximation to the original function for some parameters (u,r,lambda), where u>1,r>1 and 0<lambda<u/(1+u). If it is not possible to do it for general parameters then some grid with different variables' values is fine too.