Re: solve output "problem"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg59161] Re: solve output "problem"
- From: Selina <yedekaccount at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 01:30:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Actually, I was looking for a way to get a symbolic representation of the roots which I could then see how they change with respect to some parameters, so NSolve wasn't my first choice. But I guess I'll have to resort to that. Thank you to all who have replied.