Re: export of EPS

topolog at gazeta.pl wrote:
> Export::nofe: A front end is not available; export of EPS
>      requires a front end.
>
> So no ps file is produced. What bothers me most is that the issue
> appears only when I run the code of large resolution (the code finds
> eigenmodes with shooting method implemented) and swap is engaged
> during calculations. And it appears only first time I run it. In
> low-resolution computations all works fine.

Exporting a Graphics[] expression to EPS requires the FrontEnd to
generate the EPS for any typeset text that appears in the graphic
(fractions, radicals, etc), even if you run the Export[] command from a
standalone MathKernel process.  In order for the FrontEnd to run on
your x86-64 Linux machine it needs to have access to an X11 server
(real or virtual).

-Rob