Re: Two related question. Question 1

Hi Kazimir,
a function is not the same as a variable. A function has input slots
that you must take care of. There is a samll pitfall here, "Function"
has the attribute HoldAll, therefore you must use Evaluate to do some
calculation inside a function definition. Therefore, if
f = #1^2 + #2 &
the the square is obtained by:

c= Evaluate[f[#1,#2]^2]&

this gives:(#1^2 + #2^2)^2 &