Re: Related quastions. Question 2

I would not like to do it automatically in this way. I prefer to keep
the protected definitions as long as possible. The problem was that I
thought that MapAt could be applied to Lists only, and I tried to
resolve the problem by using distribute, which did not work well with
some distributed function like Collect[#,r]&

Nevertheless thank you for the examle.

Vlad