Print a selection within

Hi,

I am using Mathematica 5.1 and I have a very large cell from wich
i want to print some Detail (here one Function out of a whole bunch
of Functions defined for a Package).

I discovered, that after marking this Detail and printing it
into a file, the whole cell (lots of pages) is printed.

Is there an easier way to print out some lines of a cell
than copying them into an own cell and then printing this
cell?

Greetings,
   Detlef