- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57691] activating cells
- From: Guy Israeli <guyi1 at netvision.net.il>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 03:04:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I might have given this post the wrong subject. What I meant is there a way
to press a button (or write a code) so that specific cells will be entered
(shift-enter) at the beginning of the notebook?
I don't want to go through each cell and shift-enter it.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Mathematica uses only 50% of processor?
Next by Date:
Attempt to generalize a constant
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica uses only 50% of processor?
Next by thread:
Re: activating cells