Using InterpolatingFunction in Argument of NIntegrate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57783] Using InterpolatingFunction in Argument of NIntegrate
- From: Iggy <blah at blah.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 03:21:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am solving numberically an ODE and outputing the results into a function
f(x). This f(x) is some InterpolatingFunction.
I would like to then use f(x) in a call to NIntegrate in a way such as:
However I get an integrand not numerical error. I can easily Plot g(f(x))
and if I replace f(x) with some function like x^2 everything works too.
How can I get around this?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Using InterpolatingFunction in Argument of NIntegrate