Re: Interrupt without confirmation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57790] Re: Interrupt without confirmation
- From: "Mukhtar Bekkali" <mbekkali at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 03:21:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I put Abort in the middle of the code, then, once reached it produces output $Aborted and then continues evalution of the rest of the code. Why have Abort at all then?