Point Sampling in Digital Image Processing?

Hi -- I was wondering if the Digital Image Processing package has a
built-in function for point sampling an image at arbitrary coordinates
(e.g., non-integer coords), doing some sort of interpolation between
pixels.  I haven't found anything appropriate in the help.

Thanks!

    -Greg Humphreys