Point Sampling in Digital Image Processing?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57789] Point Sampling in Digital Image Processing?
- From: "Greg Humphreys" <humper at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 03:21:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi -- I was wondering if the Digital Image Processing package has a
built-in function for point sampling an image at arbitrary coordinates
(e.g., non-integer coords), doing some sort of interpolation between
pixels. I haven't found anything appropriate in the help.
Prev by Date:
Re: goto and label
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Numbering equations
Next by thread:
Re: Point Sampling in Digital Image Processing?