  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57794] WolframNotebookIndexer
  • From: Garry Helzer <gah at>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 03:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

This is  a Mac OS question.

I downloaded and installed the Wolfram Notebook Indexer for 10.4
Spotlight. The description states that it will search the notebooks
that are part of the online help system. However, when I search for,
for example, EulerGamma, I get many hits from Trott's Mathematica
Guidebook notebooks and from the WebMathematica documentation but
nothing from the online help. Am I missing a step or is the
description wrong?

Garry Helzer
gah at