a question about subscript
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57820] a question about subscript
- From: Zhou Jiang <jiangzhou_yz at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:18:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, my friends,
I want to take the advantage of the subscript in Mathematica 5.1.
I defined a function like the following:
Since this is a plane text, I cannot type in the subscript t1 (i.e., t sub 1) for you. This is so simple which represents a time translocation of t1. I want Mathematica to compute v and it is supposed to give t1 (ie. t sub 1). I typed in v but Mathematica gives me 01 (i.e., 0 sub 1). Obviously it is not the correct answer. Can anyone give me some insight of this delima? Thanks a lot.
Prev by Date:
Re: sorting complex number?
Next by Date:
Mathematica equivalent complexplot
Previous by thread:
Re: Remove definitions from I
Next by thread:
Re: a question about subscript