- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57857] moving dingbats
- From: Guy Israeli <guyi1 at netvision.net.il>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:29:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I searched in the help for this, but didn't find any visual examples
how do I make a dingbat like a triangle and when I click it it open a cell
or a group of cells?
where can I find more options for cell visualizations like this?
Prev by Date:
Re: Sorting on multiple columns within a matrix
Next by Date:
"expanding a list"
Previous by thread:
Re: Exporting mathematica equations into MathType
Next by thread:
Re: moving dingbats