Re: Exporting mathematica equations into MathType

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58380] Re: Exporting mathematica equations into MathType
  • From: Mike <m.HoneychurcNOSPAMh at uq.edu.au>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you are experiencing problems compiling the TeX output then this needs to
be ironed out prior to running latex2rtf. I cannot help you with that but
questions relating to TeX have been asked in this group many times so
perhaps a search will help you.

I recently changed to the latest version of latex2rtf and noticed yesterday
that only subscripted and superscripted variables in equations were
converted the fields in the RTF file. Maybe I didn't compile latex2rtf
correctly because previously the entire equation would appear in the RTF
document as a field that could be double clicked and edited in the equation
editor.

In any case one of the warnings in the notes for latex2rtf is to make sure
that the TeX document compiles okay. If problems exist there then no amount
of conversion will work.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Mike