Re: Preventing LegendreP from self-extracting in manipulations

In article <d893ok$svp$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 "Vladislav" <kazimir04 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Can somebody help me with the following. I need present some functions
> (prolate spheroidal functions) in the basis of the Legendre
> polynomials.

There is extensive code and documentation for prolate spheroidal
functions in Mathematica, available at

 http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~falloon/spheroidal/spheroidal.html

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Abbott                                      Phone: +61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014