Beginner's Question on I/O Files for Raw Numerical Data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57905] Beginner's Question on I/O Files for Raw Numerical Data
- From: John Schutkeker <jschutkeker at sbcglobal.net.nospam>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 04:34:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm looking for an economical way to make polar plots of the trajectories of the nine planets, from a 'C' simulation I'm writing, and since Excel is insufficient, I'm thinking of moving up to Mathematica. Can anybody tell me if Mathematica can read and write lists of ascii data? And am I right in assuming that there's no way to read and write .csv files (comma separated values)?