converting notebook to executable?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57912] converting notebook to executable?
- From: Tanim Islam <tanim.islam at lra.ens.fr>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 04:34:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Virginia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a method to convert a mathematica notebook or package (.m) file
into a, preferably, static executable? Thank you.
Laboratorie de Radioastronomie
Ecole Normale Superieure
75005 Paris CEDEX 05
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Beginner's Question on I/O Files for Raw Numerical Data
Previous by thread:
Re: Plot3D slice
Next by thread:
Re: converting notebook to executable?