ArrayPlot: ColorRules v. ColorFunction
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57934] ArrayPlot: ColorRules v. ColorFunction
- From: Bruce Colletti <vze269bv at verizon.net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:50:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Re Mathematica 5.1 under WinXP.
T is a 5x5 matrix of numbers.
Using ArrayPlot, how would I display the colored array, where entries in [0, 0.3], (0.3,0.5] and (0.5,1] are Red, White and Blue respectively (default color is green for values outside [0,1])?
Prev by Date:
Re: Mouse controlled 3D rotations
Next by Date:
Q: Thread behaviour
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Attempt to generalize a constant
Next by thread:
Re: ArrayPlot: ColorRules v. ColorFunction