Re: converting notebook to executable?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57925] Re: [mg57912] converting notebook to executable?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:50:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Tanim, > Is there a method to convert a mathematica notebook or > package (.m) file into a, preferably, static executable? Thank you. Apart from transliterating your code to C++, Fortran, or even Python, I know no way of doing this. There is at leaast one Mathematica to C++ transliteration program out there (MathCode), but it is very expensive. Regards, Dave.