- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57945] Text Manipulation
- From: Garry Helzer <gah at math.umd.edu>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:51:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I spend a lot of time using Input > Create Automatic Numbering
Object . . . to create references of the form : Proposition 3.7.9.
The relevant part of the cell expression is something like
Here "foo" is a cell label and "Proposition" is a defined cell style.
I would like a more efficient way to do this. What I have in mind is
something like a function propref["foo"] which when evaluated in
place changes to Proposition 3.7.9, or a button, or a palette, or
Any suggestions of the best way to go about this?
gah at math.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
Peculiar behaviour of Mathematica code
Next by Date:
Re: Plot3D slice
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Peculiar behaviour of Mathematica code
Next by thread:
Re: Text Manipulation