New Mathematica visualization website

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg58026] New Mathematica visualization website
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:37:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

   I've created a website for my own visualizations with Mathematica.
Just wanted to share with the rest of the Mathematica community.

If any one has other interesting graphics they've created and wish to
share, feel free to contact me and I will consider adding it to the
site, giving the author credit of course.