New Mathematica visualization website

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58026] New Mathematica visualization website
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:37:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   I've created a website for my own visualizations with Mathematica.
Just wanted to share with the rest of the Mathematica community.

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/

If any one has other interesting graphics they've created and wish to
share, feel free to contact me and I will consider adding it to the
site, giving the author credit of course.

-Jeff