Re: Re: Interrupt[] without confirmation

I don't know. I usually just hit the "a" key when the dialog comes up.
Maybe there should be a no confirmation option in a future version?
WRI?

By the way, I need the Interrupt[] trick because I frequently
re-evaluate my entire notebook. I am not sure, but I think this method
of coding is frowned upon here.

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/