Re: Zero Padding and ColumnAlignments in Version 5.1

Hi Kevin,
"ColumnAlignments" is unfortunately no option of "TableForm". Read the
help carefully. It is an option of "GridBox". Here is an example how you
would format a 2-dim table of data with 3 digits aligned at the dcimal
point:

GridBox[Map[NumberForm[#, 3] &, data, {2}], ColumnAlignments -> "."] //
       DisplayForm

further info:
Mathematica version 5.1 book 2.9.11 Adjusting Details of Formatting
or: http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/book/section-2.9.11