Re: Mathematica 5.0 eps generation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg58100] Re: Mathematica 5.0 eps generation
  • From: AES <siegman at>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <d8u6nh$8ah$1 at>,
 "Anwitaman Datta" <anwitaman at> wrote:

> Hi,
> I guess many of you might have had this problem.
> When generating eps (save selection as), if the size of the graphics in
> Mathematica notebook is somewhat large, the generated eps looses part of the
> graphics!
> Is there a work around?
> Thanks, A+

Hard-Learned Mathematica Lesson No. 137:

If you have magnification turned on in your notebook window -- that is,
if the "100%" etc button at the bottom of the notebook window (at least
on the Mac version) is set to something other than 100% in order to make
the screen display larger -- this can screw up the size properties of
exported or saved graphics when they're used in another application.

Set this to 100% and re-run the notebook before exporting or saving.