Re: Epilog -vs- Prolog -vs- DisplayTogether
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58125] Re: Epilog -vs- Prolog -vs- DisplayTogether
- From: ATandT <aguette at attglobal.net>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 03:43:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 05:33:25 -0500, David Park <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote: > The Mathematica graphics paradigm is built around a collection of what I > call set-piece plots. A set-piece plot is a plot of a particular kind and > [snipped] > That's why I put together the DrawGraphics package, available at my web > site. There, each of the set-piece plots is converted to a corresponding Readers might take self promotion with a grain of salt -- but let me attest that David Park's DrawGraphics package is well constructed, intuitive, easy to use, includes complete help pages (integrated into the browser), etc. I strongly suggest taking a look at it, even for fairly simple graphics.