Mathematica versions 4.0 and 5.1 incompatibility ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58182] Mathematica versions 4.0 and 5.1 incompatibility ?
- From: <topolog at gazeta.pl>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica Users! I have produced some data with M4.0 and stored in dump formatted file '.mx'. The data are some variables values and functions (as InterpolatingFunction). I have created a notebook (also in M4.0) that reads the data and presents values of the functions. For example I get two functions values: 0.142196 0.00177047 (in M4.0). The same notebook operating on the same data, but opened with M5.1 gives: 0.141778 0.00176727 (in M5.1) That is a real mystery to me ... Could any give me a hint what the incompatibility may be dued to? Thank you and regards. Rafal -- Promocja! Format 15x20 tylko 99gr! Zamów odbitki cyfrowe online - odbierz za darmo w EMPiK-u lub wy¶lemy Ci je poczt± http://gazeta.empikfoto.pl