Re: Mathematica program generating sequence of points stalls for no apparent reason.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58246] Re: Mathematica program generating sequence of points stalls for no apparent reason.
- From: "Mukhtar Bekkali" <mbekkali at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:50:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a post about a kernel shutdown here about a week ago and have not got any replies. However, if you try running the exact same program on AMD cpu or old Intel cpu w/o HT your program will run just fine, but a bit longer. Could be a bug in Mathematica for running on Intel with HT (hyperthreading) enabled. Mukhtar Bekkali