Re: Kernel shuts down due to lack of memory
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58244] Re: Kernel shuts down due to lack of memory
- From: "Mukhtar Bekkali" <mbekkali at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:50:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I tested on a machine with AMD Athlon XP 2500+ core and 1GB of ram. It
takes time but it solves the problem on which Intel CPU shuts down.
Both have the same OS (wxppro) and version of Mathematica (5.1). I
suspect there is something wrong with instructions for Intel CPU's. I
have HT enabled on Intel core.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica program generating sequence of points stalls for no apparent reason.
Previous by thread:
Kernel shuts down due to lack of memory
Next by thread:
Real time analysis of data.