- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58309] Integral problem
- From: HUAFANG CUI <huafangc at seas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:13:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a question about integral. I could not figure out what is wrong.
0.5 * (1 + 10^7 * ((1-x-y)/1.5 + x/8)^10) + 0.004 * x / ((1-x-y)/1.5 +
limit on y is
0.8425 - x, 0.8
limit on x is
I run it on Ver4.0. It runs forever and does not stop.
Prev by Date:
Re: Module command acting funny...
Next by Date:
Re: Help! Delete Casses based on column
Previous by thread:
Thanx and another question on plotting
Next by thread: