Thanx and another question on plotting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58310] Thanx and another question on plotting
- From: HUAFANG CUI <huafangc at seas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:13:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks for responses from several gentlemen on my former question on
constrained plotting. I used method of ParametricPlot, and it worked well.
The graph is a little bit wrenched. So I tried to use contour or
density to show the z value change on x-y plane. But these two
functiosn require real number as upper and lower limits. Have someone
ever done this before?
Another question is, Can I find the max or min for a non-linear function
with boundries? I tried FindMax and ConstrainedMax, both were not working.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Module command acting funny...
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: