- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54782] MathLink
- From: Paul Schatz <pns at virginia.edu>
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 01:58:44 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Virginia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 5.1, running on a 2.5 Ghz G5 Mac, OS 10.3.7.
I am trying to run the mathlink example, 'factor'. I follow the
directions. A file named 'factor.tm' is called for which is not present.
Nevertheless, carrying on using XCode (successor to Project Builder), I
build and run the program. I get the prompt 'link:', and I enter
'-mathlink' and the link is established, and I get the prompt to enter
an integer, which I do and hit return, but the system hangs indefinitely.
Has anyone run this example? Apologies if this has been asked before.
I have just started reading this group after a very long interval.
Prev by Date:
Re: Bug in Import?
Next by Date:
Plot3D gives serrated ridge
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Precise bitmaps - addendum
Next by thread: