- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54789] Re: MathLink
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:26:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
if you prompted for a link, you must supply a link name,
a link name is returned bey the Mathematica function LinkCreate.
How ever it is better to use Install["the path where you have build the
"Paul Schatz" <pns at virginia.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:d0158u$p08$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I am using Mathematica 5.1, running on a 2.5 Ghz G5 Mac, OS 10.3.7.
> I am trying to run the mathlink example, 'factor'. I follow the
> directions. A file named 'factor.tm' is called for which is not present.
> Nevertheless, carrying on using XCode (successor to Project Builder), I
> build and run the program. I get the prompt 'link:', and I enter
> '-mathlink' and the link is established, and I get the prompt to enter
> an integer, which I do and hit return, but the system hangs indefinitely.
> Has anyone run this example? Apologies if this has been asked before.
> I have just started reading this group after a very long interval.
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot3D gives serrated ridge
Next by Date:
Re: computing residues
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Plot3D gives serrated ridge