Re: New in 5.1.1?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg54824] Re: [mg54801] New in 5.1.1?
  • From: János <janos.lobb at>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:29:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Steven Wolfram did a presentation at Yale about two weeks ago.  He used
a version on XP which had a command called "Manipulate" and it allowed
to see in a plot the changes he made to one or more parameters via
sliders and other GUI elements.  I do not know if that is in this
version or not, but it is definitely not in my version :)

On Mar 2, 2005, at 1:26 AM, snoofly wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know what the new features/bugs fixed are in this release?
> Thanks

Trying to argue with a politician is like lifting up the head of a
(S. Lem: His Master Voice)