Re: Re: New in 5.1.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54934] Re: [mg54824] Re: [mg54801] New in 5.1.1?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 02:10:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200503020626.BAA08109@smc.vnet.net> <200503030329.WAA21106@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
No "Manipulate" in 5.1.1 so far as I can find. János wrote: > Steven Wolfram did a presentation at Yale about two weeks ago. He used > a version on XP which had a command called "Manipulate" and it allowed > to see in a plot the changes he made to one or more parameters via > sliders and other GUI elements. I do not know if that is in this > version or not, but it is definitely not in my version :) -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305