Re: Goto Line ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54874] Re: Goto Line ?
- From: "Peltio" <peltio at trilight.zone>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:08:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Peltio" <peltioNOSPAM at despammed.com.invalid>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You wrote >In my package is an error. "Line 466: missing ..." or so. >How Do I go to Line 466 in Mathematica 4.2? In Mathematica, I don't know. But if you open your package as a text file in a text editor such as PFE, KWrite or EditPad (they are all free) you can do that in a jiffy. cheers, Peltio