Re: Goto Line ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54856] Re: Goto Line ?
- From: Detlef Müller at smc.vnet.net
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:07:51 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Detlef Müller wrote: > Hello, > > I hope I don't blame me too much ... > > In my package is an error. "Line 466: missing ..." or so. > It was a Warning ... > How Do I go to Line 466 in Mathematica 4.2? > So far i loaded the File in emacs went to Line 466 and saw what was there. Then going to the same point with the editor of Mathematica ... I'm sure there is an easier way :) Greetings, Detlef