Re: help browser cells inactive?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54877] Re: help browser cells inactive?
- From: Roland Franzius <roland.franzius at uos.de>
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 01:34:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Hannover
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Murray Eisenberg schrieb:
> In the Help Browser for Mathematica 5.1.1 (under Windows 5.1.1), all
> input cells seem to be inactive...
> (1) I cannot edit or evaluate any input cell in the HelpBrowser;
> (2) I cannot copy a cell, or any selected expression in a cell, from
> the HelpBrowser to another notebook;
Did you try with full administrative rights?
Prev by Date:
Re: defining a recursive formula?
Next by Date:
Re: Help Mathematica
Previous by thread:
help browser cells inactive?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: help browser cells inactive?