help browser cells inactive?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54864] help browser cells inactive?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:07:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the Help Browser for Mathematica 5.1.1 (under Windows 5.1.1), all
input cells seem to be inactive...
(1) I cannot edit or evaluate any input cell in the HelpBrowser;
(2) I cannot copy a cell, or any selected expression in a cell, from
the HelpBrowser to another notebook; in fact, as soon as I try to select
the cell or expression in the HelpBrowser, the title bar of the
HelpBrowser window no longer is the dark color indicating it is active,
and what I try to copy does not go onto the clipboard.
This IS a change in behavior, isn't it??
And how do I fix it? I presume there's some setting in the
OptionInspector, but I didn't find it.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
Next by Date:
Re: Contexts and DumSave
Previous by thread:
Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
Next by thread:
Re: help browser cells inactive?