help browser cells inactive?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54864] help browser cells inactive?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:07:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the Help Browser for Mathematica 5.1.1 (under Windows 5.1.1), all input cells seem to be inactive... (1) I cannot edit or evaluate any input cell in the HelpBrowser; (2) I cannot copy a cell, or any selected expression in a cell, from the HelpBrowser to another notebook; in fact, as soon as I try to select the cell or expression in the HelpBrowser, the title bar of the HelpBrowser window no longer is the dark color indicating it is active, and what I try to copy does not go onto the clipboard. This IS a change in behavior, isn't it?? And how do I fix it? I presume there's some setting in the OptionInspector, but I didn't find it. -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305