Re: Contexts and DumSave

Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:

> DumpSave["mypack.mx","mypack`"]
>
> instead of
> DumpSave["mypack.mx",expr]
>
> does not help ?

Thanks ! It works.

I thought that the only difference between the two was that in the first
case all symbols in the mypack` context are saved, while only expr is saved
in the second case.

But now I realize that when you load the file with <<, only in the first
case the context is added to the path.

I don't really understand this difference, but thanks again.

Geronimo