  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54875] Setting the ResultFormat in a ASP.NET WebApplication.
  • From: "Javier Chicote" <goraperas at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 01:34:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

The ResultFormat of the MathKernel is set to "OutputForm" as default, and I
would like to set it to other ResultFormatTypes, like "StandardForm" or
"MathML". How can I do this? It says that I cannot convert a string to
'Wolfram.NETLink.MathKernel.ResultFormatType' when I do like this:

Global.mathKernel.ResultFormat = "StandardForm";

or like this:

Global.mathKernel.ResultFormat =
(Wolfram.NETLink.MathKernel.ResultFormatType) "StandardForm";

How can I set the ResultFormat then?

Thanks,

Javier Chicote