Setting the ResultFormat in a ASP.NET WebApplication.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54875] Setting the ResultFormat in a ASP.NET WebApplication.
- From: "Javier Chicote" <goraperas at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 01:34:21 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, The ResultFormat of the MathKernel is set to "OutputForm" as default, and I would like to set it to other ResultFormatTypes, like "StandardForm" or "MathML". How can I do this? It says that I cannot convert a string to 'Wolfram.NETLink.MathKernel.ResultFormatType' when I do like this: Global.mathKernel.ResultFormat = "StandardForm"; or like this: Global.mathKernel.ResultFormat = (Wolfram.NETLink.MathKernel.ResultFormatType) "StandardForm"; How can I set the ResultFormat then? Thanks, Javier Chicote