Re: help browser cells inactive?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54968] Re: help browser cells inactive?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 05:03:59 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200503050634.BAA00958@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
your options may haven been screwed up.
Right click in the Help window, choose Option Inspector. Open Editing
Options.Check entries: Selectable and Editable
See also: CellOptions/GeneralProperties/Evaluatable
Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> Yes; in fact, I always run as Administrator.
> I did manage a cure by restarting with defaults (holding down
> SHIFT-CONTROL when starting Mathematica).
> What I am a loss to understand is what might have caused the unexpected
> behavior in the first place.
> Roland Franzius wrote:
>>Murray Eisenberg schrieb:
>>>In the Help Browser for Mathematica 5.1.1 (under Windows 5.1.1), all
>>>input cells seem to be inactive...
>>> (1) I cannot edit or evaluate any input cell in the HelpBrowser;
>>> (2) I cannot copy a cell, or any selected expression in a cell, from
>>>the HelpBrowser to another notebook;
>>Did you try with full administrative rights?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathematica can't calculate Fourier transform (Dirac mean position eigenfunction)
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: help browser cells inactive?
Next by thread:
Re: Contexts and DumSave